Nonprofit Grant Opportunities
Thanks for your interest in the Wichita Falls Area Community Foundation’s Grant Cycle. If this is your first time to apply, or you’re just exploring—welcome! We’re happy to answer any questions you might have.
If you are a returning applicant, you will notice some changes in the application process. We are pleased to introduce our online grant portal. We hope you will find this new tool convenient and easy to use. Please review the information below to set up your account and get started.
Be sure to review our grant programs and policies to determine your eligibility before accessing the WFACF Grant Management Portal below.
- Grant applications must be submitted through the WFACF Grant Portal (see below). Paper applications will no longer be accepted.
- Deadline to submit grant applications is November 30th.
- All applicants will need to create an account in the grant portal when applying for a grant the first time.
- Once your account is set up, your “dashboard” is displayed every time you log in. From the dashboard, you can edit your contact information, begin the application process, access application drafts and submitted applications, and submit required post-grant evaluation reports.
- The WFACF Grant Cycle does not require a letter of intent. Applicants should submit a full application by the deadline.
- Your organization must be a valid , current 501(c)3 nonprofit organization to apply for a grant through the Wichita Falls Area Community Foundation grant cycle.
- You must have an office located within the following North Texas Counties: Archer, Baylor, Clay, Montague, Wichita, Wilbarger, or Young.
- Awards will be made during first quarter of the following year via ACH Direct Deposit.
- Please review the application tutorial below and see our FAQ section if you have any further questions regarding the grant application process.
Helpful tip: For the best user experience when accessing the Online Grant Manager, we suggest using the most current browser version, preferably Chrome. Do not use Internet Explorer.