WFACF Grant Cycle
Thanks for your interest in the Wichita Falls Area Community Foundation’s Grant Cycle. If this is your first time to apply, or you’re just exploring—welcome! We’re happy to answer any questions you might have.
If you are a returning applicant, you will notice some changes in the application process. We are pleased to introduce our online grant portal. We hope you will find this new tool convenient and easy to use. Please review the information below to set up your account and get started. If you need additional assistance, please contact our office at 940-766-0829, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grant applications must be submitted through the WFACF Grant Portal by the deadline. Paper applications will no longer be accepted.
- Deadline to submit grant applications is November 15th.
- All applicants will need to create an account in the grant portal when applying for a grant the first time.
- The WFACF Grant Cycle does not require a letter of intent. Applicants should submit a full application by the deadline.
- Your organization MUST BE a valid , current 501(c)3 nonprofit organization to apply for a grant through the Wichita Falls Area Community Foundation grant cycle.
- You must have an office located within the following North Texas Counties: Archer, Baylor, Clay, Montague, Wichita, Wilbarger, or Young.
- Awards will be made during first quarter of the following year.
- See our FAQ section if you have any further questions regarding the grant application process.
- Access the WFACF Grant Portal here.
Historical Grant Awards