WFACF Grant Cycle Application
Thank you for your interest in Wichita Falls Area Community Foundation’s Grant Cycle.
Our grant procedures have changed. Please read the following information in its entirety before you begin the application process.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 940.766.0829.
- The WFACF Grant Cycle does not require a letter of intent. Applicants should submit a full application by the deadline.
- Deadline for grant applications is 5:00pm on November 15th.
- Your organization MUST BE a valid , current 501(c)3 nonprofit organization to apply for a grant through the Wichita Falls Area Community Foundation grant cycle.
- You must have an office located within the following North Texas Counties: Archer, Baylor, Clay, Montague, Wichita, Wilbarger, or Young.
- Application may be submitted electronically, including all supporting documents as noted in Section 8 of the application. Or you may submit your application and supporting documents by mail or in person to our office as noted on the application form.
- Awards will be made during first quarter of the following year.
- See our FAQ section if you have any further questions regarding the grant application process.
Historical Grant Awards